How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- December 17, 2014 How to Save on Taxes by Sharing the Wealth with the Family The individual filers and joint return filers (in the bottom 2 brackets), who have their taxable income of less than $36,900 and $73,800 respectively, bear a tax rate of zero-percent (0%) on dividends and long term capital ...
- December 17, 2014 ACCA Celebrates 110 Years of Developing Professional Accountants It’s been over a century since Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has been providing the professional accountancy qualification around the globe. ACCA was established on November 30, 1904 and ...
- December 12, 2014 One Code to Rule them all: ICAEW Cal New Approach to Business Behaviour Over the years, there has been an immense change in the way capital markets are systemized and how companies function and interact. Fund providers have become more diversified, both geographically and categorically. While ...
- December 12, 2014 How to Get an Organization’s Corporate Culture Right Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) have issued a report that specifies the importance of role the board members play in setting the culture of ethics in ...
- December 12, 2014 Devolution Proposals must be Fair to Both Sides of the Border ACCA stresses on the proper evaluation of the proposals for dissolution of powers, outlined by Smith Commission. They can only be brought in if they are impartial to both Scotland and other parts of UK. Three prime ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game