How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- November 25, 2014 Changes made in the Threshold of the Audit Market Once again, the audit Market is likely to change. The threshold for audit exemption will once again rise thereby making many large companies to be freed from compulsory audit. This latest development raises significant ...
- November 25, 2014 Accounting Blunder Results to Tesco’s Fall From its inception in the year 1919, TESCO has come a long way in the market of Homerton at London’s East End. The same applies for its market share price. However, lately it has not been performing well. A year ago, ...
- November 24, 2014 HMRC Taken to Task for the Slowed Pace in Handling the Tax Avoiders The HM Revenue & Customs has been slammed by MPs for it’s inappropriately slowness performance in dealing with measures of tax avoidance. It has also failed to deal with those companies that are taking advantage ...
- November 24, 2014 Internal Auditors Urged to Get Strict with the New Anti Corruption Rules Very soon, the government is expected to make public the first nationwide anti-corruption plan. This was the information given to the Cambridge International Symposium by the QC MP, Mr. Jeremy Wright. There were rising ...
- November 24, 2014 Tax Backlog Disputes get Extremely High 27,246 is the record number of the disputes that are waiting to be heard with a specific surge in the high value cases that have been raised by the upper tax tribunal. This was said by Pinsent Masons law firm. Included ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game