How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- August 28, 2014 The 10 Best Cities for Accountants A recent survey conducted by a career and social community to identify the best cities for accountants in America, including average salaries, accounting jobs availability and all the important elements relating to a ...
- August 28, 2014 Investor’s Views on South African Integrated Reporting Highlights some Concerns and Make Calls for Improvements In South Africa listed companies are required to submit an integrated report on comply or explain basis. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has presented a new report, South African institutional ...
- August 28, 2014 PwC to Settle with New York Regulator over Consulting for Japanese Bank Price water House Coopers (PWC) LLC is one of the big four accountancy firms around the globe. It provides assurance and various consultancy services around the world. Michael Rapoport, the reporter with Wall street ...
- August 26, 2014 Senators Introduce Bill to Prevent Tax Refund Theft Senate Finance Committee’s leaders have announced two-party statute to increase security for taxpayers against fraudulent tax refund claims made with abducted individualities. The standing member Senator Orrin ...
- August 26, 2014 PCAOB Seeks Input on Auditing Accounting Estimates, Fair Value Measurements The US audit regulator, on Tuesday, distributed a staff consultation paper for public remarks on possible standard-setting activities related to accounting estimates and fair value measurement. The PCAOB Office of ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game