How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- September 12, 2014 Small Business and Carbon Accounting – Going Green Brings Benefits Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has established that those small businesses who give consideration to environment during normal operations have a reason to believe that this will benefit them. This ...
- September 12, 2014 KPMG Faces Criticism for Espírito Santo Audit Work KPMG LLP in an international audit firm. It has one of its offices in Lisbon, Portugal. One of the biggest clients that provided lots of audit work to KPMG was Espirito Santo Group. It was one of those clients whose ...
- September 12, 2014 Auditing Special Purpose Frameworks: Auditing Investments It is necessary for the auditors to identify the financial reporting framework adopted by the entity, while performing audit of investments. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles provide guidance regarding audit of ...
- September 12, 2014 9 Keys to Creating a ‘Risk Challenge Culture’ at Your Firm ACCA and IMA are seeking to develop a risk challenge culture to improve risk management systems at the organizations. Finance professionals, rating agencies, supervisory bodies and all the other stakeholders are also ...
- September 10, 2014 Keeping the Accountants Accountable Tax savings have always remained an area of interest for the individuals and the corporate firms. Recently some well-known individuals have been involved in liberty scheme. The reality is that among these 1,600 ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game