How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- February 27, 2015 Hodge: More Thorough Accounting Required for Tax Reliefs In the first hearing of this year, HMRC was told by Margaret Hodge (the chairperson of the Public Accounts Committee) that the system of tax relief requires more detailed accountability. The framework of HMRC and ...
- February 27, 2015 Geo-Political Risks Top CFOs’ 2015 Concerns According to Deloitte, economic and political risks at both the national and international levels are considered as the biggest challenges Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) are facing. A CFO survey has recently been ...
- February 27, 2015 FRC Urges Deeper Engagement with Stewardship Code A greater commitment has been asked for by the UK accounting and auditing supervisory body “Financial Reporting Council” (FRC) for the stewardship code, requiring the asset managers to do more than just signing ...
- February 27, 2015 Federal Tax Guide Published by the BNA Bloomberg The opening edition of the 2015 Bloomberg BNA Federal Tax Guide has been released. This is a quick reference guide for those practicing tax to aid in the preparation of year 2014 business and individual tax returns and also ...
- February 27, 2015 Better Late than Never for Trady Tax Returns It is a matter of fact that many filers will fail to meet the approaching self-assessment deadline. ACCA’s Taxation Head, Chas Roy-Chowdhury advises in this regard. He explainsthat if someone fails to meet the ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game