How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide 2012
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- July 22, 2014 Sub-Saharan Stock Exchanges Urged to Introduce ESG Reporting in their Listing Requirements A recent report from ACCA stated that all the stock exchanges in Sub-Saharan region, should make mandatory for listed companies to report on environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters or establish voluntary ...
- July 22, 2014 Implementing the New European Accounting Directive: Making the Right Choices The European Federation of Accountants and Auditors (EFAA) consist of professional accountants who provide services to small and medium sized entities (SMEs) in Europe. EFAA arranged a meeting with the help of Association of ...
- July 22, 2014 ACCA Enjoys Strong Performance and is Determined to Build on Successful Year Association of chartered certified accountants (ACCA) is a global professional accountancy body. It witnessed an increase of 5% in registered members from last year. There are currently about 170,000 members associated with ...
- July 21, 2014 ACCA Introduces Interactive Study Support The Association of Chartered certified Accountants (ACCA) has introduced an interactive study support resource in the form of Practice Tests which imitates the format of computer- based- exams (CBEs). These tests help the ...
- July 21, 2014 Financial Skills Deficiency at Whitehall, Costing Taxpayers’ Money ACCA believes that in order to make long term savings and improved services the civil service needs to enhance financial management skills across Whitehall. As per ACCA, the finance function of United Kingdome’s public ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game