How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- October 31, 2014 PCAOB Inspection Finds Deficiencies in a Number of KPMG US Audits Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) conducted its yearly inspection and has discovered certain discrepancies in the number of audits undertaken by KPMG in United States. Recently, 50 audits that were ...
- October 31, 2014 IFRS Foundation Responds to the EC Consultation on the Impact of IFRS in the EU The IFRS Foundation has sent a response letter to EC (European Commission) explaining its understanding on how the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) has positively impacted the financial ...
- October 31, 2014 Summary of the September ASAF Meeting Now Available International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has issued the summary of the issues discussed at the meeting of Accounting Standards Advisory Forum (ASAF) conducted in London on September 25-26, 2014. The main topics that ...
- October 31, 2014 Auditing Special Purpose Frameworks: Operating Expenses—Part 1 The financial reporting framework for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) provides guidelines regarding the accounting treatment of operating expenses. As per the principles of framework expenses are recorded under accrual ...
- October 28, 2014 K2 Enterprises Issues List of the Best Tech for Accountants K2 Enterprises is an organization that provides ongoing education to the finance and accounting related professionals and it also provides marketing consultation services for those who offer accounting technology services. ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game