How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide 2012
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- July 30, 2014 Pensions Accounting Rules – Statement of Recommended Practice will Bring Clarity, but Lobbying of DWP is Important in Achieving This ACCA welcomes the proposed statement of recommended practice (SORP) for accounting of Pensions in UK and Ireland. ACCA urges the need for an immediate implementation of SORP because of the new accounting standard FRS – ...
- July 30, 2014 Investors Expect Auditors to Read the Whole of the Annual Report As per the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the move towards the revision of the International Standard on Auditing (ISA) – 720, The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information, ...
- July 30, 2014 CFA Institute Issues Study on Financial Crisis Insights on Bank Performance Reporting CFA institute is the largest association of finance professionals around the globe. The institute issued a report titled 'Financial Crisis Insights on Bank Performance Reporting (Part 1): Assessing the Key Factors ...
- July 28, 2014 Families in the UK Unaware of Tax Breaks that could Benefit Children United Kingdome has a policy of higher taxation and upper slabs stretch to even 50% of the taxable income and in these circumstances, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) has highlighted that UK citizens ...
- July 28, 2014 Self Employed Warned not to Miss Hidden Holiday Tax Self Assessment Deadline Self-employed people are required to pay their own tax. They must fill in an annual Self-Assessment tax return. The deadline for self-assessment tax payment is 31 July. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game