How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide 2012
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- August 9, 2012 How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement? Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the ...
- July 11, 2012 ReadyRatios Update: New Interface and Features The ReadyRatios software has been updated by now. Besides small technical improvements this version got a new interface and American English option. The update is meant to make the interface look modern.
- June 17, 2013 Why should IFRS be Amended? The accounting standards cannot be same as the world of business keep on changing. There has been a debate regarding the use of the international financial reporting standards with the GAAP (generally accepted accounting ...
- June 17, 2013 Background of ACCA Certification Association of certified charted accountants is the body that award certification for the individuals that successfully pass their exams for certified accountant technician. There are some other mandatory requirements that ...
- June 15, 2013 The H & R Department of Government Introduced a Distant Tax Service for Emigrants The H & R department of U.S. government has initiated a distant tax service for assistant of Emigrants to know their tax filling responsibilities. H & R Block has offices in more than 14 countries, and U.S. ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Debt Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game