How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- August 18, 2014 ICAEW Urges HMRC to Abandon 'Unconstitutional' Direct Debt Recovery As per ICAEW, HMRC (HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS) should abandon the proposed powers of direct debt recovery as the procedure is illegal and wrong-in-principle. Under the new plan, HMRC will have the powers to deduct due ...
- August 18, 2014 EFRAG Issues Final Endorsement Advice and Effects Study Report on IAS 16/38 Amendments European Financial Reporting Advisory Group has submitted a letter to European Commission supporting and explaining impacts of reforms made to International Accounting Standard (IAS) – 16 and IAS – 38. European F ...
- August 18, 2014 New Study Highlights CPA Lateral Hiring Trends Koltin Consulting Group (KCG) lately studied the pattern of hiring in accountancy field..The study has shown that during the first six months of 2014 organizations tend to hire talented personnel from competing entities ...
- August 17, 2014 European Commission Consults on the Impact of IFRSs in the EU International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are global accounting standards governing the presentation and valuation of financial information. International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is the global body of ...
- August 17, 2014 IASB Changes IAS 27 to Again Allow Application of the Equity Method in Separate Financial Statements The investment in shares of other companies may be categorized in one of the three categories: investment in subsidiary, investment in associate, investment in joint venture or simply investment in shares. This ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game