How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide 2012
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- August 9, 2012 How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement? Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the ...
- July 11, 2012 ReadyRatios Update: New Interface and Features The ReadyRatios software has been updated by now. Besides small technical improvements this version got a new interface and American English option. The update is meant to make the interface look modern.
- May 18, 2013 IFRS Briefing Published The International Financial Reporting Standards Board has published their ‘layman’ version of the new 2013 Standards that they have been working on for several years. The full title of the report is the ...
- May 18, 2013 International Accounting Standards and Audit Quality The International Accounting/Auditing Standards Board, or IAASB has spent the last several years attempting to coordinate the accounting standards between the different nations. With different nations using several ...
- May 15, 2013 FASB Survey Due May 30th, 2013 It’s that time of year again. The time when the Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council seeks input into the decisions they make that affect accounting policy for all. Changes are coming to the FASB agenda ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Debt Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game