How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide 2012
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- December 10, 2013 Latest Study Update Confirms Global Adoption of IFRS Getting Ever Closer Now that it has completed the 3rd phase of the project which entails studying the jurisdictional adoption of IFRS, International Financial Reporting Standards, the IFRS Foundation now has solid evidence proving that IFRS ...
- December 10, 2013 The IRS has to Deal With the Billions it has Lost Through Stolen EINs It has been revealed in a new report that fraudsters are costing the Internal Revenue Service billions every year due to Employer Identification Numbers, EIN's, being stolen. According to this new report, this is still ...
- December 7, 2013 Don't Miss Out on this Tax Credit Break If you are constantly having to preach the virtues of retirement savings to clients in the low to mid income range, then you both could benefit from a new tax incentive. It could also help those who keep procrastinating to ...
- December 7, 2013 AICPA Concerned Over Baucus Proposed Limitations on Cash Accounting A proposal which was made in November by Max Baucus, the US Senate Committee on Finance Chairman, would require companies to employ the accrual accounting method as opposed to the cash method under certain circumstances. ...
- December 6, 2013 IVSC Release Draft Guidance on Valuation Risks The IVSC, International Valuation Standards Council, has just published a new exposure draft which provides guidance on what they determine to be fair value under the IFRS 13 “Fair Value Measurement” and also ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt Ratio
- Quick Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game