How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- October 22, 2014 IFRSs 'Reduce Friction' in the Global Financial System The 31stsession of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) was held in Geneva in which the experts on the International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR) participated.The chairman of IFRS ...
- October 20, 2014 The Future of the Accountancy Profession Brought to Life at ACCA Virtual Conference In the upcoming annual Accounting for the Future global conference, held by ACCA, some issues like sustainability, global business service modelsandcorporate culture are expected to be discussed. This conference will be held ...
- October 20, 2014 Tax Forms: The 'Miscellaneous' Strategy Schedule A of tax form no. 1040 is for claiming the reliefs against various expenses. These type of expenses include fees paid for tax advice, payments made to prepare tax returns and the employee business expenses which ...
- October 20, 2014 New Zealand Issues Revised Standards for Not-For-Profit Entities As in New Zealand’s accounting framework, the nature (private business, charity or public listed) and size (level of income and expenses) of an entity determines which accounting standards would be applicable on the ...
- October 20, 2014 Auditing Special Purpose Frameworks: Auditing Revenues—Part 1 Recognizing Revenues The financial reporting framework for SMEs requires revenue to be recognized only when the required act in a transaction is completed and collection of consideration is probable. This is the same ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game