How it Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- November 18, 2014 KPMG in Dock Over Admitted Audit Code Breaches Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is the regulatory body of United Kingdom and Ireland. It works independently and is responsible for ensuring the quality of corporate governance. The regulatory body is currently ...
- November 18, 2014 Deloitte Announces £25m Fund for Employees’ Start-up Deloitte is one of the big four accountancy firms around the globe. The global accountancy firm has decided to keep twenty five million dollars separately to finance its workers’ startup businesses. The workers ...
- November 18, 2014 Northern Ireland Minister of Finance to Speak at ACCA’s International Public Sector Conference The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is scheduled the international public sector conference this year, at which the topic of discussion will be finance in politics. The finance minister of Northern ...
- November 17, 2014 Prada Warns that Modification of IFRSs will Lead to Lack of International Recognition Michel Prada, the chairman of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Foundation Trustees, spoke on the topic of ‘Accounting, Markets and Global economic growth’ at the SNAI (Shanghai National ...
- November 17, 2014 Association of German Banks Supports IASB The Association of banks of Germany, (the representative of more than two hundred commercial private German banks) has presented its views regarding the debate about International Financial Reporting Standards in Europe ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Debt Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game