How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement?
Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the IFRS taxonomy 2012 issued by IASB.
IFRS DG comprises more than 2700 items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. All items are shown in human friendly format (tables and lists). Easy to view, easy to understand, easy to use!
Who needs it? IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improvement of IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free, no registration required!
- IFRS Briefing Published
- International Accounting Standards and Audit Quality
- FASB Survey Due May 30th, 2013
- ACCA has Warned that the Going Concern Proposal Might Put Smaller Companies in Trouble
- IFRS Foundation Announces Appointments and Reappointments to the Interpretations Committee
- Socializing a Free Market Europe through Accounting Standards-Part Two
- Socializing a Free Market Europe through Accounting Standards-Part One