- February 5, 2014 IAS 17 - Leases (detailed review) Objective This Standard deals with the accounting treatment of Leases for lessor and lessee and related disclosure requirements. Scope - The requirements of this standard are applicable for the ... Views: 8331 ∙ Comments: 1
- February 3, 2014 IAS 16 - Properties, Plant and Equipment (detailed review) Objective This Standard deals with the accounting treatment of Property, Plant & Equipment including the guidance for the main issues related to the recognition & measurement, determination of carrying ... Views: 53767 ∙ Comments: 1
- January 29, 2014 IAS 2 - Inventories (detailed review) Objective This Standard deals with the accounting treatment of Inventories. The main issues are the determination of the cost of inventory and Net Realizable Value, its subsequent accounting treatment, and the ... Views: 11682 ∙ Comments: 2
- January 23, 2014 IAS 40 - Investment Property (detailed review) Objective This Standard deals with the accounting treatment of investment property and provides guidance for the related disclosure requirements. Scope The requirements of this Standard are applicable to ... Views: 43410 ∙ Comments: 1
- January 23, 2014 IAS 23 - Borrowing Costs (detailed review) Objective This standard prescribes the accounting treatment of borrowing cost, the circumstance in which the borrowing cost will be capitalized and when it will be recognized as expense. Scope The requirements ... Views: 36560 ∙ Comments: 14
- January 23, 2014 IAS 10 - Events after the Reporting Period (detailed review) Objective As part of the business world, it is normal that some events may take place after the reporting period, but before the date of authorization of financial statements for issue, and which might reflect some ... Views: 22820 ∙ Comments: 3
- January 13, 2014 IAS 11 - Construction Contracts (study material) Objective This Standard deals with the accounting treatment of revenue and costs related to construction contracts. As normally in the construction industry the duration of projects spans beyond one year and project ...
- November 12, 2013 Why Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is Important? Becoming a fully qualified professional accountant and member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) requires three things...
- November 12, 2013 Common and Frequently Asked Questions on the PER Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is an essential part of the journey of becoming an ACCA member. Some students find it a little complex and complicated requirement and therefore many questions are asked about PER. We will discuss some of the most common and frequently asked questions. Following are some of the common questions and answers to those questions.
- November 12, 2013 What are Challenge Questions and How to Answer Them? While recording and reporting their experience, the ACCA trainees have to answer challenge questions related to performance objectives. They are designed to help the trainees to describe how they gained experience and to show that they considered the quality of their work and reflected on their performance.
- November 12, 2013 Significance and Role of Workplace Mentor in PER A 3-year work experience is needed for becoming a professionally qualified accountant and member of the ACCA. During gaining this experience, trainees need a workplace mentor.
- November 5, 2013 Components of ACCA's Practical Experience Requirements Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is a compulsory component of ACCA Qualification. To become an ACCA member and a qualified accountant, you need...
- November 5, 2013 Introduction to Practical Experience Requirement of ACCA To become a qualified chartered accountant and member of ACCA, taking and passing the exams is not enough. To become an ACCA member, a student also has to complete Practical Experience Requirement (PER) of ACCA.
- October 31, 2013 How to Practice for your ACCA Exams Practicing for your ACCA exams is one of the most important parts of your exam preparation process. It is just as important as studying. Views: 3340 ∙ Comments: 2
- October 31, 2013 Importance of ACCA's Student Accountant Magazine Student Accountant is the magazine of ACCA published for the students of ACCA Qualification and Foundations in Accountancy. The magazine is a very good source of information and guidance for the students. It includes technical articles on important topic areas, business features, and career development. Every ACCA student is advised to regularly read Student Accountantmagazine. Views: 7483 ∙ Comments: 2
- October 28, 2013 Advice for Students Who are Eligible for ACCA Exemptions If you are eligible for any exemptions from ACCA papers, you might be worried for your later exams that you might not have covered everything in your previous qualifications. We will discuss which topics are examined again in later exams and which you should ensure that you know well.
- October 28, 2013 ACCA Exemptions ACCA allows exemptions to the students who have previously studied for relevant accountancy qualification. Exemption means that you will not have to study for and undertake exams of certain ACCA papers. Exemptions offer you the opportunity to start your ACCA qualification from the right level.
- October 24, 2013 How Should You Plan Your Studies for ACCA Papers Effective planning before starting studying and preparing for your ACCA papers can have far reaching effects. If you plan properly, your study and preparation will be more efficient and effective. Without planning you might be wasting your energies and efforts without getting satisfactory results. Therefore we will provide you some guidance what you should do at the planning stage of your study and preparation. Views: 5304 ∙ Comments: 1
- October 9, 2013 Introduction to Professional Level ACCA Papers The Professional Level of ACCA Qualification has 7 papers in total. But you are required to pass only 5 papers because you are allowed to choose any 2 papers from the last 4 papers (P4, P5, P6, P7). We will provide a brief introduction about each of the paper so that you can have some understanding about what each paper is about, what it emphasizes about and what is its exam structure. Views: 3554 ∙ Comments: 2
October 8, 2013
Introduction to Fundamental Level ACCA Papers
The Fundamental Level of ACCA Qualification has 9 papers in total. We will provide a brief introduction about each of the paper so that you can have some understanding about what each paper is about, what it emphasizes about and what is its exam structure.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Cost of Sales
- Shareholders Equity
- Finance Costs
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Distribution Cost
- Share Premium
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game