ACCA Study Material
- November 12, 2013 Why Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is Important? Becoming a fully qualified professional accountant and member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) requires three things...
- November 12, 2013 Common and Frequently Asked Questions on the PER Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is an essential part of the journey of becoming an ACCA member. Some students find it a little complex and complicated requirement and therefore many questions are asked about PER. We will discuss some of the most common and frequently asked questions. Following are some of the common questions and answers to those questions.
- November 12, 2013 What are Challenge Questions and How to Answer Them? While recording and reporting their experience, the ACCA trainees have to answer challenge questions related to performance objectives. They are designed to help the trainees to describe how they gained experience and to show that they considered the quality of their work and reflected on their performance.
- November 12, 2013 Significance and Role of Workplace Mentor in PER A 3-year work experience is needed for becoming a professionally qualified accountant and member of the ACCA. During gaining this experience, trainees need a workplace mentor.
- November 5, 2013 Components of ACCA's Practical Experience Requirements Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is a compulsory component of ACCA Qualification. To become an ACCA member and a qualified accountant, you need...
- November 5, 2013 Introduction to Practical Experience Requirement of ACCA To become a qualified chartered accountant and member of ACCA, taking and passing the exams is not enough. To become an ACCA member, a student also has to complete Practical Experience Requirement (PER) of ACCA.
- October 31, 2013 How to Practice for your ACCA Exams Practicing for your ACCA exams is one of the most important parts of your exam preparation process. It is just as important as studying. Views: 3920 ∙ Comments: 2
- October 31, 2013 Importance of ACCA's Student Accountant Magazine Student Accountant is the magazine of ACCA published for the students of ACCA Qualification and Foundations in Accountancy. The magazine is a very good source of information and guidance for the students. It includes technical articles on important topic areas, business features, and career development. Every ACCA student is advised to regularly read Student Accountantmagazine. Views: 8733 ∙ Comments: 2
- October 28, 2013 Advice for Students Who are Eligible for ACCA Exemptions If you are eligible for any exemptions from ACCA papers, you might be worried for your later exams that you might not have covered everything in your previous qualifications. We will discuss which topics are examined again in later exams and which you should ensure that you know well.
- October 28, 2013 ACCA Exemptions ACCA allows exemptions to the students who have previously studied for relevant accountancy qualification. Exemption means that you will not have to study for and undertake exams of certain ACCA papers. Exemptions offer you the opportunity to start your ACCA qualification from the right level. Views: 43608 ∙ Comments: 2
- October 24, 2013 How Should You Plan Your Studies for ACCA Papers Effective planning before starting studying and preparing for your ACCA papers can have far reaching effects. If you plan properly, your study and preparation will be more efficient and effective. Without planning you might be wasting your energies and efforts without getting satisfactory results. Therefore we will provide you some guidance what you should do at the planning stage of your study and preparation. Views: 6051 ∙ Comments: 1
- October 9, 2013 Introduction to Professional Level ACCA Papers The Professional Level of ACCA Qualification has 7 papers in total. But you are required to pass only 5 papers because you are allowed to choose any 2 papers from the last 4 papers (P4, P5, P6, P7). We will provide a brief introduction about each of the paper so that you can have some understanding about what each paper is about, what it emphasizes about and what is its exam structure. Views: 4680 ∙ Comments: 2
October 8, 2013
Introduction to Fundamental Level ACCA Papers
The Fundamental Level of ACCA Qualification has 9 papers in total. We will provide a brief introduction about each of the paper so that you can have some understanding about what each paper is about, what it emphasizes about and what is its exam structure.
- October 2, 2013 ACCA Rules and Regulations ACCA's exam rules that you should always follow during your exams. Views: 6280 ∙ Comments: 1
- October 1, 2013 Importance of ACCA Technical Articles In each issue of Student Accountant magazine, there are several technical articles. These technical articles are relevant to the exam. These are very important source of learning therefore students should pay particular attention to these articles. Carefully read these articles and learn and understand the topics discussed.
- October 1, 2013 Non-Study Tips for ACCA Students It's needless to say that study is the most important ingredient for the success in ACCA exams, but study is not the only ingredient. There are some other non-study factors that can also play important role in your success in ACCA exams. These factors might not be as important as the study but they cannot be ignored. We will discuss some of the important non-study tips that will play an important role in your success in ACCA exams. Views: 4848 ∙ Comments: 1
- September 30, 2013 Common Mistakes Made by ACCA Students During Exams Examinations are always very stressful. Due to stress the students make many mistakes. Majority of the common mistakes can be avoided if the students are aware of these mistakes and try to overcome the exam stress. We will discuss some of the common mistakes made by ACCA students during exams.
- September 25, 2013 Top 10 Reasons to Study for the ACCA Qualification The ACCA Qualification covers a wide variety of aspects of business management. It covers theoretical aspects like motivational theories along with more technical aspects such as cost accounting and bookkeeping. The ACCA Qualification is a prestigious qualification. There are a number of reasons for choosing it. We will discuss some of the most important reasons. Views: 49856 ∙ Comments: 3
September 25, 2013
Differences Between IFRS & US GAAP
The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) were established in 2001 and the European Union adopted them in 2005. United States' Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAPs) are developed by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). What is the difference between them?
- September 24, 2013 Why Students Fail in ACCA Exams and What's The Solution? In each attempt a vast number of ACCA candidates fail to succeed in their exams. Roughly speaking, on average only 40% to 50% of the candidates successfully pass their examinations. The remaining 50% to 60% of the candidates have to face the shame of failure. A wide variety of factors can be responsible for this failure. Views: 26678 ∙ Comments: 4