- October 2, 2013 ACCA Rules and Regulations ACCA's exam rules that you should always follow during your exams. Views: 5504 ∙ Comments: 1
- October 1, 2013 Importance of ACCA Technical Articles In each issue of Student Accountant magazine, there are several technical articles. These technical articles are relevant to the exam. These are very important source of learning therefore students should pay particular attention to these articles. Carefully read these articles and learn and understand the topics discussed.
- October 1, 2013 Non-Study Tips for ACCA Students It's needless to say that study is the most important ingredient for the success in ACCA exams, but study is not the only ingredient. There are some other non-study factors that can also play important role in your success in ACCA exams. These factors might not be as important as the study but they cannot be ignored. We will discuss some of the important non-study tips that will play an important role in your success in ACCA exams. Views: 4359 ∙ Comments: 1
- September 30, 2013 Common Mistakes Made by ACCA Students During Exams Examinations are always very stressful. Due to stress the students make many mistakes. Majority of the common mistakes can be avoided if the students are aware of these mistakes and try to overcome the exam stress. We will discuss some of the common mistakes made by ACCA students during exams.
- September 25, 2013 Top 10 Reasons to Study for the ACCA Qualification The ACCA Qualification covers a wide variety of aspects of business management. It covers theoretical aspects like motivational theories along with more technical aspects such as cost accounting and bookkeeping. The ACCA Qualification is a prestigious qualification. There are a number of reasons for choosing it. We will discuss some of the most important reasons. Views: 32433 ∙ Comments: 2
September 25, 2013
Differences Between IFRS & US GAAP
The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) were established in 2001 and the European Union adopted them in 2005. United States' Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAPs) are developed by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). What is the difference between them?
- September 24, 2013 Why Students Fail in ACCA Exams and What's The Solution? In each attempt a vast number of ACCA candidates fail to succeed in their exams. Roughly speaking, on average only 40% to 50% of the candidates successfully pass their examinations. The remaining 50% to 60% of the candidates have to face the shame of failure. A wide variety of factors can be responsible for this failure. Views: 18066 ∙ Comments: 4
- September 11, 2013 Top 10 Tips to Pass ACCA Papers The ACCA examinations are not very easy to pass because they require high standard of learning, knowledge, and skills. We will discuss some of the most important tips that will help you get through the ACCA examinations. Views: 6591 ∙ Comments: 2
- September 10, 2013 The First Step: What You Should Know about ACCA You are interested in IFRS accounting education but don't know what start from? Read here about one of the most popular accounting certificate.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online
- BDO Replaces KPMG as the Logistics Firm External Auditor
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game