Pages: 1
RSS
Make the computer think!, Computers and not humans should work...

Hello dear visitor,

Today we launched our new international project - humanlike financial analysis (ReadyRatios.com). Our software has free of charge plan and ready for use – just start and work!

I hope it's rather interesting web-project with no analogues worldwide. ReadyRatios makes professional financial analysis without human help. Our key principle is "Make the computer think!". Currently, our financial bot works only with IFRS statements, but we are going to make the same for US GAAP statements in the near future.

Post your questions and opinions here, I'll try to answer :)

Hi
its really very good work. as an auditor i have to analyse financial statements of different companies and i am very happy to see such detailed analysis. specially the graphs are very good. currently it is more then my expectations. will ask you later if want improvements

hi
great work buddy. a good accounting forum and tools. waiting for new developments

my friend told me about this analysing toll which gave very good result during his financial assignment. and when i tried myself it proved very amazing. nice work. there must be new tools making financial statements from raw data, is it possible?
Pages: 1