Preparing perfect IFRS reporting
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
Latest Accounting News
- 22 February 2021 IASB Plans to Extend IFRS 16 support for Lessees The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently published a consultation with regards to a proposal related with the extension in the application period of amendment to IFRS 16 Leases, by one year. The ...
- 12 February 2021 IASB Issues Reporting Guidance related to Going Concern through IFRS Foundation The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently issued guidance (through IFRS Foundation) regarding applying going concern judgments when preparing and finalizing financial statements, in light of the ...
- 31 July 2020 IASB has Deferred Amendments made to IAS 1 The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has decided to defer the effective date by one year of amendments to International Accounting Standard (IAS) 1 Presentation of Financial Statements regarding the ...
- 22 July 2020 IASB issues amendments to IFRS 17 Amendments to IFRS 17, Insurance Contracts, has been issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) to address implementation concerns and challenges identified after it was first introduced in May ...
- 7 May 2019 IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is consulting with regards to making changes to the accounting standards that deals with financial instruments, IFRS 9 and IAS 39, in wake of the reform to major ...
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Cost of Sales
- Shareholders Equity
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Finance Costs
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Distribution Cost
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Inventories: International Accounting Standard (IAS) 2 Overview
- Share Premium
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)