Preparing perfect IFRS reporting
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
Latest Accounting News
- 26 April 2017 IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently proposed minor amendments to be made within IFRS 9 relating to the measurement of certain pre-payable financial assets. As IASB considers the amendment to be ...
- 4 March 2017 AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization The AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) has been certified as an AAO (Apprentice Assessment Organization) for the accounting trailblazer apprenticeships. According to AAT, the trailblazer apprenticeships ...
- 5 December 2016 Financial Analysis & Planning The financial evaluation consists of assessing actual overall performance against budget and forecast on the way to ensure that wherein the enterprise is standing against the objectives that had been set at the start of ...
- 27 November 2016 IFRS 15 – Time is the Limiting Factor Transparency has been requested by the regulators on the impact of the implementation on IFRS 15. This news tells us what the regulators are focusing on and why it is the high time to start doing some tasks. ...
- 27 November 2016 The Future of the Accountancy Profession This decade is particularly interesting because it brings together a pool of multidisciplinary professionals – from accountants and finance specialists, to business owners, psychologists, Information Communications ...
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Finance Costs
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Cost of Sales
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Shareholders Equity
- Share Premium
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Administrative Expenses
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Distribution Cost