Preparing perfect IFRS reporting
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
Latest Accounting News
- 7 May 2019 IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is consulting with regards to making changes to the accounting standards that deals with financial instruments, IFRS 9 and IAS 39, in wake of the reform to major ...
- 15 November 2018 IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17 The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has proposed to extend the effective date for IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts by one year. IASB is also planning to extend the temporary exemption available for ...
- 16 March 2018 IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018 The IFRS Foundation recently has published the latest version of IFRS Taxonomy, which covers various updates and changes made to the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 which aids in facilitating the reporting of financial statements ...
- 9 August 2017 IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes According to an independent study, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) should work to make standards more simple and easy to understand and make sure that they are released on a more consistent ...
- 19 July 2017 FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has recently released a statement in which the professional body welcomed the new insurance standard. The new insurance standard, IFRS 17, which was issued by the International ...
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Cost of Sales
- Shareholders Equity
- Finance Costs
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Distribution Cost
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Share Premium
- Inventories: International Accounting Standard (IAS) 2 Overview
- Cash and Cash Equivalents