Preparing perfect IFRS reporting
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
Latest Accounting News
- 9 August 2017 IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes According to an independent study, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) should work to make standards more simple and easy to understand and make sure that they are released on a more consistent ...
- 19 July 2017 FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard The Financial Stability Board (FSB) has recently released a statement in which the professional body welcomed the new insurance standard. The new insurance standard, IFRS 17, which was issued by the International ...
- 30 May 2017 IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards Recently the Trustees of the IFRS Foundation and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) met with the Japanese stakeholders with an objective to exchange views with regards to how IASB can assist them in ...
- 19 May 2017 IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has issued a new standard that will deal with insurance contracts. IFRS 17 (Insurance contracts) will replace the interim standard IFRS 4 that was implemented back in ...
- 26 April 2017 IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently proposed minor amendments to be made within IFRS 9 relating to the measurement of certain pre-payable financial assets. As IASB considers the amendment to be ...
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Cost of Sales
- Finance Costs
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Shareholders Equity
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Share Premium
- Distribution Cost
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Administrative Expenses