First Results of the ReadyRatios International Project
By June 2012 the ReadyRatios project will have been working internationally for a year. For this project we’ve used our 20-year experience in auditing and 6-year experience in IT-services manufacturing for the Russian market. What has been done over this period?
New options and functions have been added to the service. But the work didn’t stop at that. Soon we’ll present the new interface design. It makes the service look new and modern remaining simple and visually compelling.
Our specialists have prepared a financial analyst’s thesaurus containing over 500 key terms. It’s one of the most substantial information sources concerning financial coefficients and terms.
During this year we got subscribers from all over the world – America, Europe, Asia, Australia. We are grateful for their reliance! We promise to keep the application price affordable, though it’s not typical for professional financial software.
We are looking for new friends and partners. No matter where you are – write to us, we’ll be glad to collaborate!
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- FASB Updates Accounting for share-based payment Made to a Non-Employee
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor