First Results of the ReadyRatios International Project
By June 2012 the ReadyRatios project will have been working internationally for a year. For this project we’ve used our 20-year experience in auditing and 6-year experience in IT-services manufacturing for the Russian market. What has been done over this period?
New options and functions have been added to the service. But the work didn’t stop at that. Soon we’ll present the new interface design. It makes the service look new and modern remaining simple and visually compelling.
Our specialists have prepared a financial analyst’s thesaurus containing over 500 key terms. It’s one of the most substantial information sources concerning financial coefficients and terms.
During this year we got subscribers from all over the world – America, Europe, Asia, Australia. We are grateful for their reliance! We promise to keep the application price affordable, though it’s not typical for professional financial software.
We are looking for new friends and partners. No matter where you are – write to us, we’ll be glad to collaborate!
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor
- Need to ‘think small’ on audit standards
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors