How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement?
Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the IFRS taxonomy 2012 issued by IASB.
IFRS DG comprises more than 2700 items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. All items are shown in human friendly format (tables and lists). Easy to view, easy to understand, easy to use!
Who needs it? IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improvement of IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free, no registration required!
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client
- Big Four firms Face Potential £10m Fines for Shoddy Audit Work
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data