How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement?
Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the IFRS taxonomy 2012 issued by IASB.
IFRS DG comprises more than 2700 items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. All items are shown in human friendly format (tables and lists). Easy to view, easy to understand, easy to use!
Who needs it? IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improvement of IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free, no registration required!
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan