How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement?
Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the IFRS taxonomy 2012 issued by IASB.
IFRS DG comprises more than 2700 items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. All items are shown in human friendly format (tables and lists). Easy to view, easy to understand, easy to use!
Who needs it? IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improvement of IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free, no registration required!
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor
- SEC uncovers $20m Accounting Fraud at Celadon Group