Big Four Rank High Up on Corporate Responsibility Index
THE BIG FOUR have been recognised for its work on sustainable business achieving platinum standard in the Business in the Community Corporate Responsibility Index.
PwC and KPMG led the way receiving the highest ranking of Platinum Plus, closely followed by Ernst & Young and Deloitte which received Platinum status.
Lisa Cameron, UK and Ireland managing partner for corporate responsibility E&Y, said: "To have received such a high level of external recognition for our commitment to responsible and sustainable business is a real achievement.
"We've continued to make progress in a number of areas, such as our environment management and in key metrics around diversity and inclusiveness. Our commitment to making the difference in our communities continues to be acknowledged. Last year we launched new programmes to support start up businesses and social enterprises which will provide support to up to 300 social entrepreneurs during 2012."
Just fewer than half of the companies that participated in the index are FTSE listed.
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor