AAA and CAQ Expand Audit Research Program
The American Accounting Association and the Center of Audit Quality have extended their access to audit employees plan for linking auditors with educational researchers.
In 2012, a program has commenced, that assist educational conduct studies on the audit occupation with the aid of inspection professionals who have the same opinion to contribute in their investigation plans.
Cindy Fornelli, executive director of CAQ, said in a statement, “Educational investigation can be very important for audit experts in investigation of innovative answers to challenges taking place in an increasingly developing company scenario. We are eager to present and enlarge this plan to join educational in explore of learning contributors with competent, knowledgeable audit experts. And also to join the staff from all the levels of their occupation and profession like from auditors to audit partners have contributed in this plan from past years, and we also trying to starting an additional round of investigation chances.”
This program usually presents right to use to staff of audit firms for doctoral learners and occupancy seeker assistant professors, facilitating them to do behavioral investigation learning on the topics associated to auditing. The AAA and the CAQ, auditing segment have extended eligibility to tenured faculty this year.
Karla Johnstone, president of AAA Auditing Section said, “The right to use to Audit staff program has been priceless to those researchers who have been nominated for honors. The getting of participants from more than one audit firm is one of the biggest challenges that are face by the behavioral researchers. The access to audit personnel program give assurance that these plans will get members from the eight biggest accounting companies with the aid of the CAQ.”
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data
- BDO Replaces Deloitte as Mitie Auditor
- Sasfin Holdings End their 18-year Relationship with KPMG amid Gupta Scandal
- Federal Court of Canada Rules in Favor of taxpayer in transfer pricing tax Case
- BHP Billiton Appoints EY as its New External Auditor