IPSASB Consults on the Reporting of Service Performance Information
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has published Consultation Paper Reporting Service Performance Information, which aims to present a principles-based approach to developing a consistent framework for public sector entities to improve the consistency and comparability of service performance information across jurisdictions and between entities.
The Consultation Paper proposed framework includes information on the scope of the service performance information reported, the public sector entity's objectives, the achievement of those objectives, and a narrative discussion of the achievement of all the objectives. The Consultation Paper also proposes a standardised service performance information terminology and working definitions to enhance users’ understanding of service performance information reported as outlined in the proposed framework.
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client