IPSASB Consults on the Reporting of Service Performance Information
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has published Consultation Paper Reporting Service Performance Information, which aims to present a principles-based approach to developing a consistent framework for public sector entities to improve the consistency and comparability of service performance information across jurisdictions and between entities.
The Consultation Paper proposed framework includes information on the scope of the service performance information reported, the public sector entity's objectives, the achievement of those objectives, and a narrative discussion of the achievement of all the objectives. The Consultation Paper also proposes a standardised service performance information terminology and working definitions to enhance users’ understanding of service performance information reported as outlined in the proposed framework.
- BDO Replaces KPMG as the Logistics Firm External Auditor
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities