IPSASB Consults on the Reporting of Service Performance Information
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) has published Consultation Paper Reporting Service Performance Information, which aims to present a principles-based approach to developing a consistent framework for public sector entities to improve the consistency and comparability of service performance information across jurisdictions and between entities.
The Consultation Paper proposed framework includes information on the scope of the service performance information reported, the public sector entity's objectives, the achievement of those objectives, and a narrative discussion of the achievement of all the objectives. The Consultation Paper also proposes a standardised service performance information terminology and working definitions to enhance users’ understanding of service performance information reported as outlined in the proposed framework.
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor
- Need to ‘think small’ on audit standards
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019