Financial and Accounting News
- June 15, 2011 FASB Launches New Taxonomy Online Review and Comment System Norwalk, CT, June 14, 2011—The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) recently launched a new system that provides greater transparency for users of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and makes it ...
- June 14, 2011 IASB, Japanese Board Provide Update on Standards Convergence The leaders of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the Accounting Standards Board of Japan (ASBJ) pledged to deepen their cooperation in preparation for a decision expected in 2012 on the mandatory ...
- June 10, 2011 Third Phase of XBRL Implementation Takes Effect June 15 The third phase of the SEC’s XBRL implementation program takes effect June 15, with nearly all public companies using U.S. GAAP now required to submit data in the fully searchable, digital format. Over the past two ...
- June 9, 2011 A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania The Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG) has published today "A Vision Paper of the Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group 2011 – A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania". The paper describes ...
- June 9, 2011 Accountancy Pay Levels up 3.11% on Year Permanent salaries in the accountancy sector are up 3.11% year-on-year, and pay levels for skilled candidates are on the rise according to the latest survey from recruiters Badenoch & Clark. Auditors’ ...
- June 3, 2011 IFRS Foundation Publishes Proposed IFRS Taxonomy Enhancements for Reporting Common-Practice The IFRS Foundation today published for public comment an exposure draft of the IFRS Taxonomy 2011 interim release: common-practice concepts. The proposed interim release contains supplementary tags for the IFRS Taxonomy ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game