Financial Education for Entrepreneurs: how to get it right?
ACCA and Barclays have decided to organize a workshop with a purpose to deliver financial and business related education regarding how to provide the right services and skills to business-men. This workshop will be held on October 7, 2014 in association with MEP - Hotel Renaissance OthmarKaras, rue du Parnasse, scheduled at from 6pm to 7:45pm and will end with a refreshment party.
Entrepreneurs face problems when taking decisions regarding the filing of tax returns or something relating to finance because most of them are not having the skills necessary to take a complex decision. Financial literacy is the compulsory thing for entrepreneurs to be successful. These skills enable them understand and observe how to manage their finances in the real economy and also to avail each opportunity the financial products can provide. This would also lead to minimize the risks related to decision making.
In all over the Europe the financial and entrepreneurial skills, being vital to EU growth, are seemed to be playing very importing role in developing entrepreneurial culture. According to the EC 2013 Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan, investment in entrepreneurial education can generate one of the highest returns. Education, employment and entrepreneurship education are inter-linked as shown by the focus of the Italian presidency priorities. Entrepreneurs need to recognize their finance needs and the ways theseneeds could be fulfilled. Also they have to identify the available services around them.
To recognize the importance of entrepreneurship for the growth of European economy a workshop, as discussed above, is to be organized by ACCA and Barclays focused on the provision of entrepreneurship education.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA