NASBA to Offer Online Application System for CPA Exam
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy plans to launch an enhanced Uniform CPA Examination Online Application System in the 32 jurisdictions supported by CPA Examination Services.
With the new system, CPA candidates will be able to apply online to take the CPA Exam. They will also be able to access their application information, including the status and payment history.
In addition, CPA candidates will be able to import prior application data and view their examination scores, according to an email fr om NASBA to its members Friday. Each online account will have its own user name and password.
The new system is expected to be available Wednesday, according to NASBA spokesman Thomas Kenny. It improves on the older system, which had limited capabilities. "You can check your scores online," he said. "It's basically a full, comprehensive system from A to Z for the application process."
The new system will be available only in the 32 states wh ere NASBA's CPA Examination Services provides its full array of services, even though NASBA administers the exam in all 50 states and five other jurisdictions.
For more information, visit www.nasba.org.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA