Michel Prada Appointed as Chairman to the Trustee of the IFRS Foundation
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation have announced the appointment of Michel Prada as Chairman of the Trustee of the IFRS Foundation. Michel Prada is the former Chairman of the Executive and Technical Committees of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and currently serves as the Chairman of the International Valuation Standards Council, co-Chairman of the Council on Global Financial Regulation and is a non-executive Director of the International Centre for Financial Regulation. His initial term begins 1 January 2012 and will expire in three years. Please click for IASB press release (link to IASB website) and our overview ofTrustees working currently for the IFRS Foundation.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting