IASB Announces Public Roundtable Meetings on its Agenda Consultation
The IASB plans to hold a series of public roundtable meetings for its Request for Views Agenda Consultation 2011. The date and location of upcoming roundtable meetings are as follows (location time shown):
- Norwalk, CT, USA — 13 March 2012 13:00-15:30
- Toronto, ON, Canada — 14 March 2012 10:00-12:30
- London, UK — 23 March 2012 (time to be announced)
Those who wish to participate in the USA or Canada roundtable meetings must register by 5 March 2012; for the UK meeting, registration deadline is 12 March 2012. Click for IASB announcement(link to IASB website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB has Deferred Amendments made to IAS 1
- IASB issues amendments to IFRS 17
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard