ESMA Extends Comment Deadline on Materiality Consultation
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has extended the comment period to consultation paper Considerations of materiality in financial reporting.
ESMA had published the paper in November 2011, for comments from interested parties regarding their understanding of various aspects of materiality so an uniform application of this concept can be formulated. Comments deadline is now extended to 30 March 2012.
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has, accordingly, extended the comment period on its draft consultation paper to 16 March 2012.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization