New Kazakh and Hebrew Translations of IASB Pronouncements
The IFRS Foundation has announced the publication of Kazakh and Hebrew translations of IASB pronouncements.
There are Hebrew translations of three standards that are available to eIFRS subscribers:
- Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IAS 32) issued by the IASB in December 2011;
- IFRIC Interpretation 20: Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine issued by the IASB in October 2011; and
- Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (Amendments to IAS 1) issued by the IASB in June 2011.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature