EFRAG Conducts Joint Field-test on the General Hedge Accounting Review Draft
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG), along with National Standard Setters in Europe, are conducting a joint field-test of the IASB's Review Draft on general hedge accounting.
According to EFRAG, the "main purposes of the field-test are to test the operationality of the proposals, whether the standard will operate as intended, and gather information to assess the quality and effects of the future accounting standard and the usefulness of the information that will result from applying the requirements, as well as to assess the level of effort required to implement and apply the requirements."
The IASB is expecting to issued the Review Draft in April 2012. Parties interested in participating in the field-test should contact the EFRAG staff or their national point of contact by 30 April.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting