Deloitte Comment Letters on Two IFRS Interpretations Committee Tentative Agenda Decisions
Deloitte's IFRS Global Office has submitted two letter of comment to the IFRS Interpretations Committee on (1) Tentative agenda decision: IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements and IAS 12 Income Taxes – Presentation of payments of non-income taxes and (2) Tentative agenda decision: IAS 12 Income Taxes – Accounting for market value uplifts introduced by a new tax regime.
Although Deloitte agrees with the IFRS Interpretation Committee's decisions to not include either of these projects on its agenda, we have suggested amendments to the tentative agenda decisions.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature