Welcome International Financial Reporting Tool (IFRT)
Today we are happy to announce the international version of the tool enabling to prepare perfect statements in full IFRS compliance - International Financial Reporting Tool (IFRT). Many years of experience in audit services and making financial statements enables us to create a unique tool, which makes the work of our auditors easier and helps to get accurate reporting for hundreds of our clients.
International Financial Reporting Tool (IFRT) – is internet software (service), which provides a chance for each accountant to prepare international financial statements with disclosure of all information, which must be disclosed in accordance with IFRS requirements. The key service advantages include the following:
- full compliance of reporting forms and notes with IFRS requirements. It was reconciled with the official standards and IFRS Taxonomy;
- automatic control over indicators consistency in statements and notes – it is a guarantee for you that mistakes will be prevented;
- convenient data input, possibility to fill out tables and indicators in any order without prejudice to automatic addition of line items;
- choice of any presentation currency, including the currency other than functional currency with the automatic computation of exchange differences;
- possibility to make consolidated statements for several companies;
- possibility for several users to work on one reporting;
- even if you have ready statements, you can use IFRT as a perfect checklist. Check, whether you have disclosed all IFRS required indicators!
It was never that convenient to make international financial statements! Prepare your perfect reporting right now and for FREE!
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- UK FRC Consults on Non-Financial Reporting Guidance
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard