Report Links Accountants to Better Business Performance
The International Federation of Accountants – IFA has done a new research. According to this new research how knowledge and guidance from accountants assists to enhance business growth at companies around the globe.
This report “the relationship between accountants expertise and business growth” of the International Federation of Accountants Commission has formulated by the Romanian Bucharest University of Economic Studies researchers and then helped by the Ohio University of Dayton under the suggestion of the International Federation of Accountants Commission. After reviewing more than ninety educational papers on the connection between getting accounting skill and company growth by the researchers for generating the encouraging impact that accountants have on lining up the objectives of the associations with the measures they receive. The investigators bring into being that the accountants are well-matched to participate in a variety of functions in the associations where they employ, including decision making, communicating and analyzing information, generating maintainable worth for the company and managing risks.
The findings of this report indicates the accountants of the United States, but with the passage of time the accounting profession in the developing world catching up the trends just like in the United States.
The CEO of IFAC Fayez Choudhary said in his statement, “It has long been understood that getting benefit of the width and deepness of knowledge and proficiency of qualified accountants helps companies boost performance and growth. It is inspiring to observe vigorous worldwide proof in support of this association. The report discovers that organizational expansion and presentation guide to increased utilize of accountancy skill, and accountancy knowledge guides to greater progress and performance.”
The findings are organized in the report according to the size of the company, difference between varieties of academic studies, how the performance of the business and the accounting skill cooperate with, how the results were constructed.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization