Upcoming Canadian IFRS Webcast
Deloitte (Canada) is hosting a IFRS quarterly technical update webcast in late September. One of a series of quarterly updates with a focus on combining technical knowledge with practical experience, the webcast will discuss some of those IFRS requirements that are effective for 2011 as well as a review of recently and soon to be issued IFRSs, changes to the IASB project plan, and an update on regulatory matters.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting