- June 9, 2011 A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania The Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG) has published today "A Vision Paper of the Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group 2011 – A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania". The paper describes ...
- June 3, 2011 IFRS Foundation Publishes Proposed IFRS Taxonomy Enhancements for Reporting Common-Practice The IFRS Foundation today published for public comment an exposure draft of the IFRS Taxonomy 2011 interim release: common-practice concepts. The proposed interim release contains supplementary tags for the IFRS Taxonomy ...
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Most WantedIFRS Terms
- Cost of Sales
- Shareholders Equity
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Finance Costs
- Intercompany Eliminations
- Deferred Tax Assets (Deferred Tax Liabilities)
- Distribution Cost
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Inventories: International Accounting Standard (IAS) 2 Overview
- Share Premium
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game