UK ASB Welcomes Guidance Paper on Forbearance and Impairment Provision
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) recently published a Guidance Paper "Forbearance and Impairment Provisions — Mortgages". The UK Accounting Standards Board (ASB) of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has noted that it welcomes the release of this paper, since the ASB believes it is "a contribution towards the continued development of better financial reporting in the UK".
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting