Deloitte IFRS Podcast on the New Revenue Recognition Exposure Draft
Randall Sogoloff, Leader for Communications in the Deloitte IFRS Global Office, and Phil Barden, Leader for Deloitte’s Global Revenue Recognition team, discuss the new revenue recognition exposure draft Revenue from Contracts with Customers with Robert Bruce. They discuss the key changes that are proposed and provide insights into the likely effect they will have in practice. The podcast is available for download here (30 mins 13 mbs) or via iTunes; it is one of a series that will be posted to IAS Plus. All podcasts of the series are available here.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization