McGladrey, CPA2Biz Align on Client Accounting Services
McGladrey Technology Solutions, the technology services arm of the major CPA firm, has partnered with the American Institute of CPAs’ marketing arm, CPA2Biz, to identify and build integrated, add-on applications for CPA2Biz’s Web-based outsourced finance and accounting services technology.
The impetus behind the new partnership primarily stems from increased client demand for outsourced finance and accounting services, according to CPA2Biz.
“To meet client demand effectively and efficiently, firms need the right business structure and technology solutions,” said CPA2Biz president and chief executive Erik Asgeirsson. “Our cloud-based distribution platform, which includes Intacct and Bill.com among other partners, offers significant competitive advantages for businesses and adding industry-specific integrations is the next logical step to drive improved client service. As one of the leaders in this area, we are excited about partnering with McGladrey to further hone our product road map, which, in turn, will benefit all firms that make use of our solutions.”
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It