McGladrey, CPA2Biz Align on Client Accounting Services
McGladrey Technology Solutions, the technology services arm of the major CPA firm, has partnered with the American Institute of CPAs’ marketing arm, CPA2Biz, to identify and build integrated, add-on applications for CPA2Biz’s Web-based outsourced finance and accounting services technology.
The impetus behind the new partnership primarily stems from increased client demand for outsourced finance and accounting services, according to CPA2Biz.
“To meet client demand effectively and efficiently, firms need the right business structure and technology solutions,” said CPA2Biz president and chief executive Erik Asgeirsson. “Our cloud-based distribution platform, which includes Intacct and Bill.com among other partners, offers significant competitive advantages for businesses and adding industry-specific integrations is the next logical step to drive improved client service. As one of the leaders in this area, we are excited about partnering with McGladrey to further hone our product road map, which, in turn, will benefit all firms that make use of our solutions.”
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure
- ETL UK Snaps up SRLV Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm
- Government Publishes Draft Regulations on Directors’ Remuneration Policy Changes