Ex-United Distillers FD takes CEO Role at BUPA
FORMER FD of United Distillers Stuart Fletcher has been recruited as chief executive of BUPA.
Fletcher joins fr om FTSE 100 business Diageo wh ere he worked for 26 years, latterly as president of International operations.
He has held senior finance positions at Proctor & Gamble, United Distillers, Guinness Brewing Worldwide and Schenley.
Fletcher, who begins his new role in March, succeeds Ray King who is retiring.
Lord Leitch, Bupa's chairman, said: "Stuart has an exceptional international track record. He is the right person to lead Bupa through the next phase of our development. Bupa's international scale, trusted brands and excellent market positions provide many exciting growth opportunities.
"The board and I look forward to working closely with Stuart and welcoming him to his new role."
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It