Cloud Accounting Institute Launches SaaS Survey
Cloud accounting and finance education and advocacy group The Cloud Accounting Institute has launched a benchmark survey on Software as a Service for the accounting profession.
The survey aims to relate adoption decisions to company size, perceived benefits, perceived concerns, and experiences with installed software packages.
“Whether you have already adopted cloud financials or are just considering that move, we hope that you will contribute your views to this important study,” said CAI chairman and executive director Lindy Antonelli. “Not only will you will help us understand the phenomenon that is cloud accounting, but more importantly as a participant, you can access the results of this historic research to guide your own decisions.”
Antonelli continued to note that all survey responses will be anonymous and confidential, but CAI will share aggregated results in upcoming blogs as well as to survey participants.
CAI was launched in last fall by Antonelli, who also serves as chief executive of Naperville, Ill.-based Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intacct VAR AccessTek. The group’s members also include Intacct and Naperville, Ill.-based CPA firm and Intacct BPO partner DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Ltd.
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure
- ETL UK Snaps up SRLV Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm
- Government Publishes Draft Regulations on Directors’ Remuneration Policy Changes