Cloud Accounting Institute Launches SaaS Survey
Cloud accounting and finance education and advocacy group The Cloud Accounting Institute has launched a benchmark survey on Software as a Service for the accounting profession.
The survey aims to relate adoption decisions to company size, perceived benefits, perceived concerns, and experiences with installed software packages.
“Whether you have already adopted cloud financials or are just considering that move, we hope that you will contribute your views to this important study,” said CAI chairman and executive director Lindy Antonelli. “Not only will you will help us understand the phenomenon that is cloud accounting, but more importantly as a participant, you can access the results of this historic research to guide your own decisions.”
Antonelli continued to note that all survey responses will be anonymous and confidential, but CAI will share aggregated results in upcoming blogs as well as to survey participants.
CAI was launched in last fall by Antonelli, who also serves as chief executive of Naperville, Ill.-based Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intacct VAR AccessTek. The group’s members also include Intacct and Naperville, Ill.-based CPA firm and Intacct BPO partner DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Ltd.
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months