Announcing Our New IAS Plus Website - in BETA
Deloitte is pleased to announce the availability of a beta version of our soon-to-be launched updated IAS Plus site. You will still have access to comprehensive, up-to-date IFRS related news and content, free of charge but with an enhanced user experience. You will be able to personalise the site for your needs by creating settings based on topics that interest you. Also, the site will feature updated menus, more intuitive navigation, and improved search features.
To make sure it serves your needs, we invite you to explore and comment on the beta version before the official launch. Both English and German beta test sites are available for you to use. Providing feedback is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply go to the test site at https://beta.iasplus.com/. You can provide your feedback by clicking on the "provide your feedback" link on the lower right hand side of the front page.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue