Announcing Our New IAS Plus Website - in BETA
Deloitte is pleased to announce the availability of a beta version of our soon-to-be launched updated IAS Plus site. You will still have access to comprehensive, up-to-date IFRS related news and content, free of charge but with an enhanced user experience. You will be able to personalise the site for your needs by creating settings based on topics that interest you. Also, the site will feature updated menus, more intuitive navigation, and improved search features.
To make sure it serves your needs, we invite you to explore and comment on the beta version before the official launch. Both English and German beta test sites are available for you to use. Providing feedback is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply go to the test site at https://beta.iasplus.com/. You can provide your feedback by clicking on the "provide your feedback" link on the lower right hand side of the front page.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019