Florida Firm Backs Celebrity Dance Gala
Florida CPA firm Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English supported dance-competition gala StarStruck, benefiting the Lee County chapter of the American Red Cross.
The gala sold out for the third year in a row, raising more than $142,000.
The event features celebrity dancers, which this year included Billie Dalesio-Faccinto, Heather Fitzenhagen DeBoest, Rufino Hernandez, Skip Lepola, Lisa Sgarlata and Pamela Templeton.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue