Florida Firm Backs Celebrity Dance Gala
Florida CPA firm Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English supported dance-competition gala StarStruck, benefiting the Lee County chapter of the American Red Cross.
The gala sold out for the third year in a row, raising more than $142,000.
The event features celebrity dancers, which this year included Billie Dalesio-Faccinto, Heather Fitzenhagen DeBoest, Rufino Hernandez, Skip Lepola, Lisa Sgarlata and Pamela Templeton.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions