Florida Firm Backs Celebrity Dance Gala
Florida CPA firm Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English supported dance-competition gala StarStruck, benefiting the Lee County chapter of the American Red Cross.
The gala sold out for the third year in a row, raising more than $142,000.
The event features celebrity dancers, which this year included Billie Dalesio-Faccinto, Heather Fitzenhagen DeBoest, Rufino Hernandez, Skip Lepola, Lisa Sgarlata and Pamela Templeton.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud