Florida Firm Backs Celebrity Dance Gala
Florida CPA firm Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English supported dance-competition gala StarStruck, benefiting the Lee County chapter of the American Red Cross.
The gala sold out for the third year in a row, raising more than $142,000.
The event features celebrity dancers, which this year included Billie Dalesio-Faccinto, Heather Fitzenhagen DeBoest, Rufino Hernandez, Skip Lepola, Lisa Sgarlata and Pamela Templeton.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It