Irish Corporate Restructuring Specialist Elected as Vice President of Global Accountancy Body
BDO is one of the top six international audit firms. It has anoffice in Ireland which includes a partner, Brian McEnery.He is a specialist for health care consulting and corporate restructuring. He has now been selected as the Vice President of Association of Chartered Accountants, ACCA an international accountancy body.
He attained his ACCA membership in 1998 and five years later he claimed Fellowship and has been an FCCA since 2003.In 1997 he started active participation in local Centre and since then he has been active part of Munster district network, Association of Chartered Accountants’ Ireland related activities and local Centre.
He was elected as a member of Council in 2006 and had been member of International Assembly of ACCA for 3 years. He had also been chairman of ACCA’s Governance Design Committee, Governance Design Take Force and Governance Committee.
He has been a non-executive chairman of Ireland’s social and health care regulator body Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) and also has been a non-executive director of National Asset Management Agency (NAMA). NAMA is known as Ireland’sbad bank, a body created by Ireland’s government in 2009 to deal with financial crisis. Its function is to acquire property development loans from Irish banks in return for government bonds, apparently with a view to improving the availability of credit in the Irish economy.
Brian McEneryis married and participates actively in public activities. Brian said that he feels very proud being member of global professional accountants body (ACCA)which is working towards the financial and professional development all over the world.
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace