Paycheck Recommends Five ‘Must Have’ for the Small Businesses
In order to enhance the success of small businesses in the long-run, Paychex Inc, a renowned payroll service provider is advocating for five major tools. According to information gathered from the Association of Booksellers, almost half of the revenue earned by businesses that are owned locally is re-circulated across the entire economy. Saturday, 29th November 2014 is a day set aside for supporting small business owners. In order to help the start up of the growth businesses, the following recommendations are essential for the success and growth of small businesses.
1. Building an in-depth business plan
When starting any business, planning is of utmost importance. Get to know what your goals are and the how you will go about attaining each one of them. The goals may be creative or financial. The business plan will act as a guide to their business.
2. Securing a dependable lender
It is expensive to start a business. As such, one should do extensive research in order to look for a lender who can offer affordable rates. In case the conventional bank does not do the lending, it may be wise to consider market places of online business loan.
3. Outsource business functions that seem obvious
The tax obligation and payroll function are some of the tasks that small businesses may consider outsourcing. This leaves the small business owners with ample time to concentrate on the success and growth of their business. They will also help the businesses to streamline returns and processes.
4. Set up an online process
According to a survey conducted by National Small Business association, more than 80 % of the small businesses have got the ordinary website. More than eighty five percent of small businesses sell their services and products through the same site. It is quite an intimidating task to handle the maintenance and development of a website. This is because it requires constant and ongoing management. For the business owners who haven’t got the expertise or time in managing, outsourcing is the best option. This will allow owners of businesses to concentrate on day to day operations.
5. Accept electronic payments
By offering your customers several options to make payments, you will not only serve them better but also benefit from receiving quick and easier payments. Business owners are now able to run payments via mobile devices and also issue email receipts to their esteemed clients. Apple Pay on iPhone and also the ‘chip- based’ smart cards are secure payment methods.
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance