Dell to Offer Hosted Dynamics GP and QuickBooks
Dell Inc. will begin offering hosted versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP and QuickBooks next year, along with other services, through partnerships with Salesforce.com, Microsoft, Intuit and others.
The new set of services, known as Dell Cloud Business Applications, is a family of integrated Software-as-a-Service applications with cross-application cloud analytics supported by end-to-end Dell services. The news comes shortly after Dell announced its first infrastructure-as-a-service offering, tying the services together using its recently acquired Boomi integration software.
Dell also plans to offer, by the middle of next year, a hosted analytics service that works across all its hosted applications, providing managers with a "unified view" of their business through a “cross-platform dashboard,” according to Dell.
Dell Cloud Business Applications will be supported by a network of experienced SaaS systems integrators and consultants who will deliver value-added services and expand Dell’s PartnerDirect program.
Package pricing for the customer relationship management service, including Salesforce.com and the Boomi integration, starts at $565 per month. Implementation service packages start at $5,000.
For more information, visit www.dellcloudapplications.com.
- KPMG administrators appointed at VEL
- KPMG appointed administrators construction and car dealership businesses
- EY secures tenth spot in UK’s best employers list
- EFRAG Publishes Review of work on Financial Reporting
- Plans Revised for Register of Foreign Ownership of UK Properties
- UK’s ‘first ever’ Prosecution of a Director for providing False Company Information
- HMRC requires Money-launderer to pay back £1m or stay behind the bars for seven more years