KPMG Director Named Bankruptcy Trustee to Ex-UB40 Front-man
UB40 LEAD SINGER Alistair Campbell has been made bankrupt with KPMG insolvency director Wendy Wardell appointed his trustee.Campbell is due to be discharged fr om bankruptcy on 27 June 2012.
Wardell joined the firm in 1996 and was promoted to director of insolvency in January 2010.UB40 were embroiled in a legal battle earlier this year wh ere a Birmingham County Court judge gave the green light for tax officials to pursue individual bankruptcy proceedings against the five original members over royalty payments.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It