KPMG Director Named Bankruptcy Trustee to Ex-UB40 Front-man
UB40 LEAD SINGER Alistair Campbell has been made bankrupt with KPMG insolvency director Wendy Wardell appointed his trustee.Campbell is due to be discharged fr om bankruptcy on 27 June 2012.
Wardell joined the firm in 1996 and was promoted to director of insolvency in January 2010.UB40 were embroiled in a legal battle earlier this year wh ere a Birmingham County Court judge gave the green light for tax officials to pursue individual bankruptcy proceedings against the five original members over royalty payments.
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards