KPMG Director Named Bankruptcy Trustee to Ex-UB40 Front-man
UB40 LEAD SINGER Alistair Campbell has been made bankrupt with KPMG insolvency director Wendy Wardell appointed his trustee.Campbell is due to be discharged fr om bankruptcy on 27 June 2012.
Wardell joined the firm in 1996 and was promoted to director of insolvency in January 2010.UB40 were embroiled in a legal battle earlier this year wh ere a Birmingham County Court judge gave the green light for tax officials to pursue individual bankruptcy proceedings against the five original members over royalty payments.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure