KPMG Director Named Bankruptcy Trustee to Ex-UB40 Front-man
UB40 LEAD SINGER Alistair Campbell has been made bankrupt with KPMG insolvency director Wendy Wardell appointed his trustee.Campbell is due to be discharged fr om bankruptcy on 27 June 2012.
Wardell joined the firm in 1996 and was promoted to director of insolvency in January 2010.UB40 were embroiled in a legal battle earlier this year wh ere a Birmingham County Court judge gave the green light for tax officials to pursue individual bankruptcy proceedings against the five original members over royalty payments.
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance