KPMG Director Named Bankruptcy Trustee to Ex-UB40 Front-man
UB40 LEAD SINGER Alistair Campbell has been made bankrupt with KPMG insolvency director Wendy Wardell appointed his trustee.Campbell is due to be discharged fr om bankruptcy on 27 June 2012.
Wardell joined the firm in 1996 and was promoted to director of insolvency in January 2010.UB40 were embroiled in a legal battle earlier this year wh ere a Birmingham County Court judge gave the green light for tax officials to pursue individual bankruptcy proceedings against the five original members over royalty payments.
- Excessive Costs Leads to Insolvency of Restaurants to Increase by 20% in 2018
- Tax fraud Leds Recycling consultant to jail for a period of 21 months
- Companies Failing to Comply with the PSC Register Requirements can be Prosecuted for a Criminal Offence by the Companies House
- Significant Number of Companies Failed in Complying With PSC Requirements
- Baldwins Group Completes the Acquisition of Ayrshire Based Accounting Firm Sinclair Scott
- Panasonic Hit with Penalty of $143m over Fraud and Bribery Scam
- CICs to Report Remuneration of Director