Elliot Davis Chief Named Business Person of the Year
Rick Davis, CPA, managing shareholder of Top 100 Firm Elliott Davis, has been named Business Person of the Year by Greenville Business and Clemson at the Falls.
He will be honored at a black-tie event on November 5. ominees for the award were judged on their leadership, strategic thinking, pursuit of excellence, workplace values, and civic participation in the Greenville community. Davis has spent his entire 27-year career in public accounting at Elliott Davis, serving as managing shareholder for the past four years. Under his leadership, the firm has expanded into new markets, experienced record revenue growth and become an advocate for economic development in the area.
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees