Microsoft and Sage to Form a Development Agreement Internationally
A global agreement was announced between Sage and Microsoft on how development of future products needs collaboration, close integration in the portfolios of the two organizations and also how sage products can be built on Microsoft platforms. From this agreement, Sage will provide book keeping and accounting tools of productivity built on cloud solutions of Microsoft.
A client of Azure, Windows and Microsoft Office 365, Sage has extended its relationship with the organization to offer the cloud, hybrid and on-premise solutions internationally. ‘For many years, there has been a fruitful and long relationship with Microsoft which has prevailed even though the new agreement is all about taking back one step to view the bigger picture’. Alan Laing, the international strategic partnership and Sage alliance EVP stated. He continued to state that they are still imagining what could be established for the medium and small businesses if the two organizations worked closely together on an international level. He said that the possibilities were very exciting that great developer minds were working on the last platforms to establish new exciting solutions for medium and small businesses in the long run. He said that that is all that Sage entails and that they are very happy to share this vision together with Microsoft.
The Microsoft product marketing Office 365 General Manager, Julia White also added that everybody was happy to have to grow the relationship with Sage, building their work together with Azure and extending it to Office 365 platform. Through developing the platform of Office 365, Sage will eventually assist book keepers and accountants to become more productive.
- ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact