Bill Gates: Taxing the Rich is “Just Justice”
MICROSOFT co-founder Bill Gates says he does not think he pays enough tax, and says wealthy Americans should contribute more in order to solve the deficit problem.
Speaking on BBC World, Gates said taxing the rich, was "just justice".
Gates suggested that solving the country's deficit problem should be approached with a "sense of shared sacrifice".
"Right now I don't feel that people like myself are paying as much as they should," Gates told BBC World.
- Increase in Recovery of VAT on Financial Services in No Deal Brexit
- HMRC Issued a Petition for Winding up to Notts County Football Club
- London Grocer Found Guilty in £120k VAT Fraud
- HMRC Enquiring English Premier League Clubs and Players Over Potential Tax Avoidance on Sale of Players’ Image Rights
- VAT Fraud Leads Father and Son Duo to Jail
- Mechanic Ordered to Pay Back £208k with Respect to a Tax Fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn