Bill Gates: Taxing the Rich is “Just Justice”
MICROSOFT co-founder Bill Gates says he does not think he pays enough tax, and says wealthy Americans should contribute more in order to solve the deficit problem.
Speaking on BBC World, Gates said taxing the rich, was "just justice".
Gates suggested that solving the country's deficit problem should be approached with a "sense of shared sacrifice".
"Right now I don't feel that people like myself are paying as much as they should," Gates told BBC World.
- VAT Fraud Leads Father and Son Duo to Jail
- Mechanic Ordered to Pay Back £208k with Respect to a Tax Fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn
- OECD Releases Compliance Ratings on Tax Transparency
- LITRG urges to Act Fast on Missed Tax Credit Renewals
- Legal and Accounting Businesses Contribute £15.5bn in Taxes for UK Treasury
- Chinese Football Association Introduces Rule of 100% tax on Signings of Foreign Players