Tax Director Joins Postlethwaite & Netterville
Gordon Meyer, CPA, has joined Top 100 Firms Postlethwaite & Netterville as a tax director in the firm's Metairie office. Prior to joining P&N, Meyer was a partner in the National Federal Tax Services Group of a Big Four firm. At P&N, he will be responsible for the leading the Tax Services Group in the Metairie office.
"Gordon's understanding of the New Orleans market and his experience working with corporate tax matters will greatly benefit our firm and our clients," said Joey Richard, managing director of P&N's New Orleans area practice. "We are excited to have Gordon on our team as we continue to expand our footprint in the New Orleans area and throughout the Gulf Coast region."
- Mechanic ordered to pay back £208k with respect to a tax fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn
- OECD Releases Compliance Ratings on Tax Transparency
- LITRG urges to Act Fast on Missed Tax Credit Renewals
- Legal and Accounting Businesses Contribute £15.5bn in Taxes for UK Treasury
- Chinese Football Association Introduces Rule of 100% tax on Signings of Foreign Players
- Barcelona striker Lionel Messi losses his tax Fraud conviction appeal