Additional Roundtable on Investment Entities Proposals to be Held in the United States
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has announced the FASB and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) will hold an additional public roundtable meeting on Friday, March 16, 2012 to discuss the joint investment entities project.
The additional meeting has been scheduled to accommodate all interested participants and will be held fr om 1:30pm to 3:30pm (US EDT) at the FASB offices in Norwalk, CT. Discussion at the additional roundtable will be lim ited to the investments entities proposals and will follow thepreviously announced session being held on the same day which is longer to allow discussion of the FASB’s exposure draft Real Estate — Investment Property Entities (Topic 973) which develops accounting guidance for entities focused on investing in real estate properties.
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- FASB Updates Accounting for share-based payment Made to a Non-Employee
- FASB Issues an Update to the Standard Dealing with Service Concession Arrangements
- SASB Issues Provisional Sustainability Accounting Standards for Consumption Industries
- IRS Cautions Preparers about Schedule C Mistakes
- ESMA Publishes Report on the Equivalence of the Indian Accounting Standards
- CPA Groups Ask for Clarification on Net Investment Income Tax Rules