US GAAP News
- June 15, 2011 FASB Launches New Taxonomy Online Review and Comment System Norwalk, CT, June 14, 2011—The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) recently launched a new system that provides greater transparency for users of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and makes it ...
- June 10, 2011 Third Phase of XBRL Implementation Takes Effect June 15 The third phase of the SEC’s XBRL implementation program takes effect June 15, with nearly all public companies using U.S. GAAP now required to submit data in the fully searchable, digital format. Over the past two ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game