ReadyRatios Financial Analysis Start
ReadyRatios is a software (web service, SaaS) designed to perform an intellectual analysis of a company's financial position based on data from its financial statements.
The main feature of the system is that it does not require individuals to participate in the analysis. All you need to do is enter the data from the financial statements (prepared in accordance with IFRS or US GAAP) and receive the results of the analysis, which do not differ from the analysis performed by a professional analyst! Just look at the sample report or try yourself using sample data.
Already online: 21 users
Press the "Launch ReadyRatios financial analysis" button to start ReadyRatios software in a new window. Software is supported with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 3+
- Google Chrome 7+
- Opera 9+
- Safari 5
Prepare perfect financial statements according to IFRS requirements!
Our International Financial Reporting Tool (IFRT) helps accountants prepare IFRS financial statements that are 100% compliant with IASB requirements! Just try this amazing tool:
ReadyRatios Software News
- May 5, 2023 New Data on US Companies and Industry Benchmarks We have updated the database of financial statements for the world's largest US-listed companies. These public companies regularly report to the SEC, which publishes their financial statements on its website. ...
- January 15, 2021 IASB Reviews Group Financial Reporting Standards The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is looking to obtain feedback from relevant stakeholders on three of its International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), to assess the ease of implementation, ...
- March 20, 2020 ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online Importing accounting data from QuickBooks is easy with the new feature in ReadyRatios financial analysis.
- September 13, 2019 ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking We have launched a unique FREE catalog with accounting statements and financial analysis of 10000 SEC listed companies - https://www.readyratios.com/sec/. We have created comparison financial analysis for each company so ...
- August 23, 2017 UK FRC Consults on Non-Financial Reporting Guidance The UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is consulting with regards to amendments to the guidance on the strategic report. The purpose of this is to take into account all the new regulations with reference to ...
- Financial privacy is very important to me. Do I have to store my data on the ReadyRatios server?
- Who analyzes the data entered: human or program?
- Our balance sheet looks different from the tables in ReadyRatios, how should I enter the data?
- What countries can the ReadyRatios service be used in?
- What are the benefits of registering on the ReadyRatios website?