ReadyRatios Financial Analysis Start
ReadyRatios is a program (web service, SaaS) intended to carry out an intellectual analysis of a company’s financial position based on data from its financial statements.
The main feature of the system is that individuals should not take part in the analysis. All that has to be done is to enter the data of financial statements (prepared according to the IFRS or US GAAP) and to receive the results of the analysis, which does not differ from the analysis made by a professional analyst! Just view the sample report or try yourself using sample data.
Already online: 15 users
Press the "Launch ReadyRatios financial analysis" button to start ReadyRatios software in a new window. Software is supported with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Firefox 3+
- Google Chrome 7+
- Opera 9+
- Safari 5
Prepare perfect financial statements according to IFRS requirements!
Our International Financial Reporting Tool (IFRT) helps accountants to prepare statement according to IFRS rules which is 100% compliant with IASB requirements! Use it FREE:
ReadyRatios Software News
- August 23, 2017 UK FRC Consults on Non-Financial Reporting Guidance The UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is consulting with regards to amendments to the guidance on the strategic report. The purpose of this is to take into account all the new regulations with reference to ...
- July 18, 2017 CIPFA and IFAC announces the Launch of Public Sector Financial Accountability Index At the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)’s 2017 Annual Conference and Exhibition held in Manchester, UK, the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) along with CIPFA announced the ...
- May 22, 2017 IVSC Publishes New Consultation for Setting Future Agenda with Regards to the Valuation Standards The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has recently launched a new consultation to set agenda with regards to future revisions to its valuation standards. In January of this year, the IVSC published ...
- May 22, 2017 GASB Issues New Guidance with Regards to Accounting for Debt Extinguishment The Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) recently issued a new standard which provides guidance with regards to accounting for extinguishment of debt prior to its maturity. The new standard issued by ...
- May 3, 2017 ACCA’s Feedback Regarding the Global Implementation of the <IR> Framework ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) has submitted their feedback on business implementation of integrated reporting to IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council) as response to the campaign ...
- Who analyses the data entered: human or program?
- Our company statement looks different from the tables in ReadyRatios, how should I enter data?
- What countries can the ReadyRatios service be used in?
- What benefits do I get after registration on the ReadyRatios web-site?
- For what purpose is ReadyRatios financial analysis used on most often?