Start using International Financial Reporting Tool
International Financial Reporting Tool is the fastest way to make 100% IFRS compliant statements.
Press the "Launch the Reporting Tool" button to start IFRT software in a new window. Software is supported with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 3.5+
- Google Chrome 7+
- Opera 10+
- Safari 5
ReadyRatios Software News
- 23 August 2017 UK FRC Consults on Non-Financial Reporting Guidance The UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is consulting with regards to amendments to the guidance on the strategic report. The purpose of this is to take into account all the new regulations with reference to ...
- 18 July 2017 CIPFA and IFAC announces the Launch of Public Sector Financial Accountability Index At the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)’s 2017 Annual Conference and Exhibition held in Manchester, UK, the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) along with CIPFA announced the ...
- 22 May 2017 IVSC Publishes New Consultation for Setting Future Agenda with Regards to the Valuation Standards The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has recently launched a new consultation to set agenda with regards to future revisions to its valuation standards. In January of this year, the IVSC published ...
- Does the software work through Internet only or can it be installed on computer?
- Is there a guarantee that my data won't be accessed by any third parties?
- Why does reporting contain a certain indicator? Who requires its disclosure in the reporting?
- The software contains very detailed IFRS statements; is it necessary to fill out all the tables?
- When I enter the data, why do some cells turn yellow and others turn red?