How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
Our exclusive: Financial analysis and ranking of top listed companies
and performance (2018)
|# 1||Walmart Inc.||514,405|
|# 2||Exxon Mobil Corporation||279,332|
|# 3||Apple Inc.||261,612|
|# 4||Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||247,837|
|# 5||Amazon.com, Inc.||232,887|
|# 6||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||226,247|
|# 7||McKesson Corporation||213,518|
|# 8||CVS Health Corporation||194,579|
|# 9||AmerisourceBergen Corporation||172,866|
|# 10||AT&T Inc.||170,756|
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- September 13, 2019 ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking We have launched a unique FREE catalog with accounting statements and financial analysis of 10000 SEC listed companies - https://www.readyratios.com/sec/. We have created comparison financial analysis for each company so ...
- July 26, 2019 Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing Companies House has made changes to the process related with assessing penalty appeals from businesses for late filling of financial records. These changes will come into effect from October 1, 2019. The ...
- June 28, 2019 AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor FTSE 250 Firm AJ Bell has appointed BDO as its new external auditor for the financial year ending September 30, 2020 replacing the big four firm KPMG after remaining in the said position for last 10 years. AJ Bell has ...
- June 27, 2019 Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network Nowadays, the Internet is much more than just chatting with friends, spending time on social networks, playing games or making online purchases. This is an open information system, and if it seems that you have nothing ...
- May 24, 2019 Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters The big four firm KPMG is the UK's biggest cyber recruiter, with other big four firms PwC, EY and Deloitte close behind, according to the data released by the well-known job site, Indeed. The released data by indeed ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game