How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format or imported from QuickBooks.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report! Just check it out:
or try our software using sample data.
Our exclusive: Financial analysis and ranking of top listed companies
and performance (2019)
|# 1||Walmart Inc.||523,964|
|# 2||Amazon.com, Inc.||280,522|
|# 3||Apple Inc.||267,683|
|# 4||Exxon Mobil Corporation||264,938|
|# 5||CVS Health Corporation||256,776|
|# 6||Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||254,616|
|# 7||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||242,155|
|# 8||McKesson Corporation||224,945|
|# 9||AmerisourceBergen Corporation||182,061|
|# 10||AT&T Inc.||181,193|
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- February 22, 2021 IASB Plans to Extend IFRS 16 support for Lessees The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently published a consultation with regards to a proposal related with the extension in the application period of amendment to IFRS 16 Leases, by one year. The ...
- February 12, 2021 IASB Issues Reporting Guidance related to Going Concern through IFRS Foundation The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) recently issued guidance (through IFRS Foundation) regarding applying going concern judgments when preparing and finalizing financial statements, in light of the ...
- January 15, 2021 IASB Reviews Group Financial Reporting Standards The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is looking to obtain feedback from relevant stakeholders on three of its International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), to assess the ease of implementation, ...
- January 15, 2021 IRIS Group Accelerates Cloud Practice Management with Acquisition of Senta IRIS Group (IRIS) has acquired Senta, the cloud practice management software for bookkeepers and accountants. This move by the software group comes at a time when most accounting firms are preparing their clients for the ...
- January 13, 2021 Petrol Giant EG Group Appoints KPMG as its New Auditor The Big Four Firm Deloitte has resigned from its position of external auditor to EG Group, the company set up by the Issa brothers who recently purchased Asda Stores Limited, and is to be replaced by another Big Four ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game