How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format or imported from QuickBooks.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report! Just check it out:
or try our software using sample data.
Our exclusive: Financial analysis and ranking of top listed companies
and performance (2019)
|# 1||Walmart Inc.||523,964|
|# 2||Amazon.com, Inc.||280,522|
|# 3||Apple Inc.||267,683|
|# 4||Exxon Mobil Corporation||264,938|
|# 5||CVS Health Corporation||256,776|
|# 6||Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||254,616|
|# 7||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||242,155|
|# 8||McKesson Corporation||224,945|
|# 9||AmerisourceBergen Corporation||182,061|
|# 10||AT&T Inc.||181,193|
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- October 31, 2020 New Ethical Challenges for Accountants due to Covid-19 The pandemic has directed us to very difficult times due to its challenging new environment. While companies are trying to recover from losses, expert accountants are facing intense, new dilemmas that necessitate them to ...
- October 31, 2020 UK’s ACCA Wins the Marketing Gold Star Award Thanks to their Digital Marketing Strategy With employment and jobs being a hot topic for fresh graduates, ACCA’s accolade was a digital tactic designed to inspire and engage young viewers about careers within the accountancy sector. These awards have been ...
- October 18, 2020 Top 10 Audit Firms in Dubai – United Arab Emirates In the present world, auditing has become one of the essentials of every company, big or small. Being a business enterprise in Dubai means you’re operating in one of the top industrial hubs of the WORLD. This puts more ...
- August 31, 2020 Audit Fees for FTSE 100 Companies Hit £911m Fees for audit services at FTSE 100 companies reached a new high, totaling to £911m in 2019 compared to £892m in 2018. This increase in audit fees is mainly due to pressure exerted on firms by regulators and clients to ...
- August 29, 2020 PwC Declines Proposed Audit Role at Russian Gold Mining Company PwC has recently announced that it will not be able to accept its proposed appointment as external auditor to the Russian gold mining company Petropavlovsk, citing governance issues. The big four firm was selected ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game