How our financial analysis works:
You enter data into
online spreadsheets2 — 15 minutes
You enter your company's financial statements into the ReadyRatios spreadsheets, which are prepared according to IFRS or U.S. GAAP rules, with the following information:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet)
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement)
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format or imported from QuickBooks.
it immediately20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your financial statements, including more than 40 ratios, indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, charts and a summary.
No financial expertise is required. Our unique online financial analysis software does it for you!
You get a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without investing your time.
You will not be able to distinguish this report from a professionally prepared human report! Just check it out here:
Alternatively, you can also try our software with sample data.
Our exclusive: Financial analysis and ranking of top listed companies
and performance (2021)
|# 1||Walmart Inc.||572,754|
|# 2||Amazon.com, Inc.||469,822|
|# 3||Apple Inc.||378,323|
|# 4||CVS Health Corporation||292,111|
|# 5||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||287,597|
|# 6||Exxon Mobil Corporation||285,640|
|# 7||Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||276,094|
|# 8||McKesson Corporation||263,576|
|# 9||Alphabet Inc.||257,637|
|# 10||AmerisourceBergen Corporation||221,101|
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting consists of hundreds of key figures. You enter this data in an easy-to-use tabular form. This ensures consistency in reporting and provides notes using the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not limited to numbers, but also includes numerous text notes. We have collected everything you need to include in your reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting, it is possible to make adjusting entries. Entries are made intuitively, just like in accounting programs (debit/credit). The software automatically records entries in all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have complete international reporting that is 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you prepare financial statements in local currency and want to have them in another currency (e.g. U.S. dollars to Euros), all you have to do is enter the exchange rate and the IFRT will automatically calculate the exchange differences and display them accurately on the financial statements.
Our reporting is fully compliant with international standards. Our set of reporting forms is the most complete and accurate set, validated against the
IASB-adopted standards and IFRS taxonomy.
It can be used as a checklist to verify
the financial statements you already have.
The software allows you to produce high quality IFRS reports much faster than it would take to produce them in Excel. You can enter data in any order (for example, you can enter the total first and then its components).
More Convenient than Excel
The software is designed specifically for IFRS reporting. Entering information is convenient and intuitive, allowing you to see errors and discrepancies immediately.Try it now
Who Does this Help?
The International Financial Reporting Tool is an essential tool for companies of all sizes – from small businesses to multinational corporations – and all types of activities that want to make their reporting fully compliant with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is It?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book containing all the items that should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Our Disclosure Guide is composed of the IFRS taxonomy officially presented by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who Needs It?
IFRS DG is the essential source of information for anyone preparing or auditing IFRS financial statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS-compliant financial statements without our guide! It's also an essential source of knowledge for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS financial statements worldwide.
Use It for Free!
No registration is required! View the IFRS Disclosure Guide. Also take check out our U.S. GAAP Disclosure.
- February 7, 2023 $4 Billion Accounting Scandal Puts More Scrutiny on PwC’s Auditing Record Brazilian retailer Americanas SA has filed for bankruptcy protection after a $4 billion accounting scandal came to light.
- June 29, 2022 Ernst & Young Auditors Caught Cheating on Ethics Exam The S.E.C. said the cheating involved hundreds of the firm’s workers from 2017 to 2021, resulting in the largest penalty ever imposed by the agency against an auditing firm.
- June 29, 2022 8 Tips for Choosing a Loan Lender Finding a reliable and trustworthy lender can be difficult, especially if you are not familiar with the lending industry. There are many things to consider while choosing a lender, and it's vital to make sure you find a ...
- December 30, 2021 KPMG Replaces EY as the Insurance Giant’s New External Auditor The FTSE 100 Listed Phoenix Group Holdings plc has decided to replace EY with KPMG for the financial year ended December 31, 2024 The big four firm EY has been the company’s auditor since 2018 so technically was in a ...
- November 1, 2021 BDO Replaces PwC as Auditor of Sanderson Design Group AIM listed furnishings group Sanderson Design Group has appointed BDO as its new auditor. BDO replaced the big four firm PwC as the group’s new external auditor The furnishing group’s decision to appoint BDO as ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do with our financial analysis software. Just enter your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and get a finished financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Start free ReadyRatios
financial analysis now!
No registration required!
But once registered, additional features are available.
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game