Simplify Financial Analysis with ReadyRatios Software
2 — 15 minutes
You enter your company's financial statements into the ReadyRatios spreadsheets, which are prepared according to IFRS or U.S. GAAP rules, with the following information:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet)
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement)
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format or imported from QuickBooks.
it immediately20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your financial statements, including more than 40 ratios, indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, charts and a summary.
No financial expertise is required. Our unique online financial analysis software does it for you!
You get a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without investing your time.
You will not be able to distinguish this report from a professionally prepared human report! Just check it out here:
Alternatively, you can also try our software with sample data.
Comprehensive Automated Reporting for Efficient Financial Analysis
Unlock the potential of hassle-free financial analysis with ReadyRatios software. Our cutting-edge platform streamlines the process of evaluating financial statements, delivering in-depth insights and comprehensive reports comparable to those produced by expert human analysts (example). Whether you're assessing liquidity ratios, debt ratios, inventory turnover, our user-friendly interface makes complex financial analysis accessible to all.
With ReadyRatios, there's no need for extensive training or expertise. Simply input your Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement data, and let our program do the heavy lifting. Explore the dynamics of key financial indicators and gain a comprehensive understanding of your company's financial health effortlessly.
Our software is designed to accommodate both IFRS and US GAAP standards, making it a versatile solution for financial specialists, accountants, auditors, and finance students. Experience the convenience and affordability of ReadyRatios by taking advantage of our free trial, and revolutionize your financial analysis process today.
Our exclusive: Financial analysis and ranking of top listed companies
and performance (2022)
|# 1||Walmart Inc.||611,289|
|# 2||Amazon.com, Inc.||513,983|
|# 3||Exxon Mobil Corporation||413,680|
|# 4||Apple Inc.||387,537|
|# 5||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||324,162|
|# 6||CVS Health Corporation||322,467|
|# 7||Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||302,089|
|# 8||McKesson Corporation||292,681|
|# 9||Alphabet Inc.||282,836|
|# 10||Chevron Corporation||246,252|
- October 11, 2023 Financial Analysis: Higher Rates for Longer In the ever-evolving landscape of global finance, the recent surge in interest rates and its potential impact on the extended economic recovery is a topic of paramount concern. As we delve into the intricate web of ...
- June 22, 2023 Failures Shake KPMG's Dominance on Bank Audits Bloomberg questioned KPMG's reputation as a reliable bank auditor. KPMG, one of the leading members of the prestigious "Big Four" accounting firms, is facing a significant challenge to its dominance in bank ...
- May 5, 2023 New Data on US Companies and Industry Benchmarks We have updated the database of financial statements for the world's largest US-listed companies. These public companies regularly report to the SEC, which publishes their financial statements on its website. ...
- February 7, 2023 $4 Billion Accounting Scandal Puts More Scrutiny on PwC’s Auditing Record Brazilian retailer Americanas SA has filed for bankruptcy protection after a $4 billion accounting scandal came to light.
- June 29, 2022 Ernst & Young Auditors Caught Cheating on Ethics Exam The S.E.C. said the cheating involved hundreds of the firm’s workers from 2017 to 2021, resulting in the largest penalty ever imposed by the agency against an auditing firm.
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do with our financial analysis software. Just enter your financial statements (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and get a comprehensive financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game