How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- July 9, 2018 FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is planning to publish a new directory to assist firms and consumers in checking the history and status of individuals working in the financial services sector, with the sole ...
- July 6, 2018 SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges Credit Suisse is required to pay the US regulator Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) around $30m as fine to settle charges that the group violated Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) by corruptly influencing ...
- July 5, 2018 Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work In order to make easier for small business organisations to apply for government contracts, the UK government has designed a new public sector contract (PSC) with simplified terms and conditions. The contract is ...
- July 1, 2018 FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has recently launched an investigation into the external audit of SIG plc performed by Deloitte for the years ended December 31, 2015 and December 31, 2016. SIG plc is a UK based ...
- June 22, 2018 Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls The Charity Commission has decided to open a statutory inquiry with regards to the dealings of Asthan Babe Ke Trust. The decision to open the inquiry against the trust has been taken in the wake of serious regulatory ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Solvency Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game