How Our Financial Analysis Works
2 — 15 minutes
You input into ReadyRatios tables financial statement of your company, prepared according to IFRS or US GAAP rules:
— A statement of financial position (balance sheet) and
— A statement of comprehensive income (income statement).
Instead of manual input, your data can be uploaded in XBRL format.
analyses it instantly20 — 40 seconds
ReadyRatios online software produces a complete financial analysis of your statements: more than 40 ratios and indicators, unique conditional comments, tables, diagrams and summary.
No financial knowledge is required. Our unique online financial analysis software performs this task!
You receive a detailed
analytical report2 — 5 seconds
You will effortlessly get a detailed report about the financial condition of your company without the investment of time.
You will not be able to tell this report from a professionally made human report!
Perfect IFRS Reporting with Our Tool (IFRT)
- Input numerical data
- Input text notes
- Make adjustment entries (if necessary)
- Get perfect IFRS reporting
- 1. IFRS reporting is comprised of hundreds of indexes. You will enter such data in a convenient-to-use tabular form. Indicators consistency in the reporting and notes thereto is ensured by the software.
- 2. IFRS reporting is not only limited to figures, but also includes multiple text notes. We have collected everything that you need to include in the reporting.
- 3. In order to adjust the finalized reporting it is possible to make adjustment entries. Entries are made intuitively, similarly to accounting programs (Debit-Credit). Software automatically records entries to all international reporting forms.
- 4. As a result, you have ready international reporting, 100% compliant with IFRS requirements. If you fill out statements in the national currency and would like to have it in any other currency (for instance, US Dollars or Euro), you only need to enter exchange rate, while IFRT will automatically compute exchange differences and accurately display them in the statements.
Our statements are fully compliant with international standards. It is the fullest and most accurate set of reporting forms, verified against IASB adopted standards and IFRS Taxonomy. It may be
used as a checklist to verify the statements
that you already have.
The software enables to create high quality IFRS reporting much faster than it usually takes to make it with Excel. You can enter data randomly (for instance, first you may enter the sum and then its components).
More convenient than Excel
The software was created specifically for IFRS reporting. Information input is convenient and intuitive: you immediately see permitted errors and discrepancies.Try it now
For whom it will be helpful?
International Financial Reporting Tool is a crucial tool for the companies of any scale and types of activities, from small firms to transnational corporations, which are willing to make their reporting in full compliance with IFRS requirements.
IFRS Disclosure Guide
What is it?
IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG) is the reference book comprising all items which should be disclosed according to International Financial Reporting Standards. Our disclosure guide is composed from IFRS taxonomy which is officially presented by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Who needs it?
IFRS DG is the indispensable information source for everyone who makes or audits IFRS statements. It's almost impossible to prepare IFRS compliant statements without our guide! It's also essential knowledge source for students. IFRS DG is our contribution to improving IFRS statements worldwide.
Use it for free!
- March 6, 2019 EY is expected to Replace KPMG as New Auditor of Aston Martin EY has replaced KPMG as new auditor of luxury sports cars manufacturer, Aston Martin, after KPMG refused to reapply for tender process less than 3 months after the company got listed on the Stock Exchange. EY is expected ...
- March 4, 2019 Increase in Recovery of VAT on Financial Services in No Deal Brexit In event of a no deal Brexit, the government has planned to make some changes to the VAT legislation to allow business entities in the UK to reclaim Value Added Tax on supplies of specific financial services made to ...
- March 1, 2019 Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap The Big Four audit and consultancy firms are supporting compulsory reporting of ethnicity pay gap suggested by INvolve, an organisation that is a champion with regards to inclusion and diversity in business, and have ...
- February 28, 2019 HMRC Issued a Petition for Winding up to Notts County Football Club English football club Notts County which is currently sitting at the bottom end of League Two, recently revealed that it has received a petition for winding up over unpaid tax from the HMRC The football club has ...
- February 26, 2019 Vodafone Replaces PwC with EY as its New External Auditor Vodafone Group has decided to replace PwC with EY as its auditor for the financial year ending March 31, 2020. The decision of appointing EY as the group’s new external auditor has been taken in light of the results of a ...
Now financial analysis is amazingly easy to do using our financial analysis software. Just input your financial statement (balance sheet & profit and loss statement) and receive ready financial analysis report (including current ratio, debt ratio, profitability ratios, liquidity ratio, etc.)
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Solvency Ratio
- Break-even Point
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game