New Translations of IFRSs
The IFRS Foundation has announced that translations of IFRSs 2011 into French and Spanish are now available on the IASB's website. The files correspond to the text used for the adoption of IFRSs into law, and do not include the accompanying material such as the Bases for Conclusions and Implementation Guidance.
Please click for:
- access to the French translation in the secure eIFRS subscriber area of the IASB website (you need to log in and then navigate to the 'Latest Additions' section)
- access to the Spanish translation in the 'Official IFRS translations' area of the IASB website
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization