IASB Podcast on Insurance Contracts
The IASB has made a podcast on the current state of debate in the IASB/FASB joint project on insurance contracts available. Patrick Finnegan, IASB member, and Joanna Yeoh, Technical Manager, report on developments in the project following the IASB meeting on 15 November 2011 and joint IASB/FASB meeting on 16 November 2011. To listen to the podcast, please click here (link to IASB website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization