Deloitte IFRS Podcast on Integrated Reporting
A new Deloitte podcast is available. Nick Main, Deloitte Global Leader, Sustainability & Climate Change Services and Robert Bruce discuss the concept of 'integrated reporting' and the International Integrated Reporting Council's (IIRC) Discussion Paper Towards Integrated Reporting – Communicating Value in the 21st Century. Nick discusses the key changes proposed and provide insights into what integrated reporting is all about. The podcast is available for download here (18:30 mins 8 mb) or via iTunes; it is one of a series that will be posted to IAS Plus. All podcasts of the series are available here.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature