Deloitte IFRS Podcast on Offsetting of Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities
Randall Sogoloff, Leader for Communications in the Deloitte IFRS Global Office, and Andrew Spooner, leader of Deloitte's global IFRS financial instruments team, discuss the recently issued amendments relating to offsetting of financial assets and financial liabilities. The podcast is available for download here (26 mins 11.5 mbs) or via iTunes; it is one of a series that will be posted to IAS Plus. All podcasts of the series are available here.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting