IFRS XBRL Taxonomy in Korean
The IFRS Foundation has published a Korean translation of the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Taxonomy 2011. The taxonomy is an official IFRS Foundation translation of the complete 2011 taxonomy label linkbases into Korean, created using official terminology.
- IASB press release (link to IASB website)
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting